- All India Coordinated Research Project on Sorghum, ICAR-IIMR, Hyderabad bagged the prestigious "Chaudhary Devi Lal Outstanding All India Coordinated Research Project Award 2019" during ICARs 92nd Foundation Day celebrations held on 16 July, 2020.
- The exam pattern, mode and syllabus of the Assistant Examination will be uploaded in website as and when it is decided by ICAR, New Delhi ::
- Kharif Agro Advisory
Sophisticated Analytical Instrument Facility
Make: Sartorius stedim biotech, Germany
Model: BIOSTAT R Aplus (Vers: 03 BB-8843839)
Specification:Fermentation of sugars in the desired samples to ethanol, methanol etc. Fermentor is complete unit with stirrer drive motor, Culture vessel including fitted headplate, agitation system, heating blanket, measurement probes, Sampling system and harvest bottles, air cylinder and required software installed in computer (laptop).
Fermentor uses the prin ciple of fermentation of sugars in the sample to ethanol or any desired compound using the yeast or any specific organism. Fermentor facilitates the conversion of sugars into ethanol
Fermentation of sugars of plants, molasses, fruits and any other samples which need fermentation by the user
1. Samples must be prepared and made ready for aerobic fermentation.
2. Microorganism for fermentation and other protocol specific to the samples should be provided.
3. Samples must be more than 2 Litres.
Contact Us: Dr. CV Ratnavathi
|Genotyping charges, GST at the rate of 18% extra|
|Fermentation for two times||Rs 5000||Rs 1500||Rs 3000||Each sample per compound|
Kindly include this note in your requesting letter exactly as it is :