Information for Citizens of India
The Right to Information Act 2005 came into force for its enactment from 12 October 2005 to promote transparency and accountability in the working of every public authority in India. Under the act we are committed to provide following information on this website to every citizen of India. Please follow the links below if you have an interest in obtaining requisite information. Also please Scroll down this page for filling in form for any additional information you require.
- Particulars of the organisation, functions and duties (read mission statement on home page. Click here for: General Information, Mandate, Organogram)
- Powers and duties of its officers and employees
- Decision making process (including channels of supervision and accountability)
- Norms set for discharge of its functions (part of Decision making process)
- Rules, regulations, instructions, manual and records for discharging functions
- Statement of the categories of documents that are held by the authorities and/ or under their control
- The particulars of any arrangement that exists for consultation with, or representation by the members of the public in relation to the formulation of its policy or implementation thereof
- Statement of Boards, councils, committees and other bodies constituted as its part Research Council, Management council
- Directory of officers and employees
- Monthly remuneration received by each of its officers and employees :: Scientific staff :: Other Staff
- Budget allocation
- Subsidy programmes (not applicable)
- Recipients of concessions, permits, etc (not applicable)
- Info in electronic form (Please browse this website)
- Particulars of the facilities available to citizens for obtaining information
- Names, Designations and other particulars of the Public Info Officers
- Other useful information - Final Seniority List of Assistants at IIMR - Please browse this website
A single window system has been created for receiving application and the fee at the reception counter.
The relevant provisions of the Act towards charging fee are as under:
1. A request for obtaining information under Sub-section (1) of Section 6 shall be accompanied by an application fee of Rs.10.00 by way of cash against proper receipt or by demand draft in the name of the 'ICAR Unit, IIMR, Hyderabad' payable at Budvel Branch, Hyderabad.
2. For providing the information under Sub-section (1) of Section 7, the fee shall be charged by way of cash against proper receipt or by Demand draft payable to the 'ICAR Unit, IIMR, Hyderabad 'at following rates:
a) Rs.2.00 for each page (in A4/A3 size paper) created or copied
b) Actual charge or cost price of a copy in larger size paper.
c) Actual cost or price for samples or models; and
d) For inspection of records, no fee for first hour; and a fee of Rupees 5.00 for each
fifteen minutes (or fraction thereof) thereafter.
3. For providing the information under Sub-section (5) of Section 7, the fee shall be charged by way of cash against proper receipt or by Demand draft payable to the 'ICAR Unit, IIMR, Hyderabad' at following rates:
a) For information provided on CD Rs.50.00 per CD; and
b) For information provided in printed from at the price fixed for such publication or
Rs.2.00 per page of photocopy for extracts from the publications.
The payment is required to be despatched to:
Indian Institute of Millets Research
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 030