- All India Coordinated Research Project on Sorghum, ICAR-IIMR, Hyderabad bagged the prestigious "Chaudhary Devi Lal Outstanding All India Coordinated Research Project Award 2019" during ICARs 92nd Foundation Day celebrations held on 16 July, 2020. ::
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi addresses webinar on implementation of Budget in agriculture sector ::
- The exam pattern, mode and syllabus of the Assistant Examination will be uploaded in website as and when it is decided by ICAR, New Delhi ::
- Kharif Agro Advisory
Dr. V Ravi Kumar
Designation: Senior Technical Assistant | At IIMR Since: 2010
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com | Mobile:9177606362 / 9490476098
Phone(O): +91-40-24599362 | Fax :- +91-40-24599304
Ph.D (Environmental Science), Master of Computer Applications
- Expertise in APSIM and DSSAT crop model and Application of GIS in Sorghum crop.
- Big Data Analytics and SAS analysis.
- Sorghum breeding activities (Crossing, data recording).
- Sorghum DUS testing.
- Establishment of IIMR Genebank and Barcode database created for 11323 germplasm sorghum accessions.
- Mobile Application Development in Indian Languages, CDAC, Hyderabad. 15 – 19 November, 2016.
- Big Data Analytics in Agriculture, NAARM, Hyderabad. 13 – 22 June, 2016.
- Geospatial Analysis in Agriculture and Data Requirement for ICAR Geoportal, NAARM, Hyderabad. 29-30 March 2016.
- Management of Plant Genetic Resources, NBPGR, New Delhi. 16 – 25 September, 2013.
- Plant Genetic Resources and Genebank Management, ICRISAT, Hyderabad. 7- 12 October 2013.
- SAS for trainers, NAARM, Hyderabad. 26 June – 2 August 2010.
Certified that above facts are correct and I have repeatedly edited and verified to my full satisfaction.
V Ravi Kumar
Last Updated on 17th February 2017