- All India Coordinated Research Project on Sorghum, ICAR-IIMR, Hyderabad bagged the prestigious "Chaudhary Devi Lal Outstanding All India Coordinated Research Project Award 2019" during ICARs 92nd Foundation Day celebrations held on 16 July, 2020 ::
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi addresses webinar on implementation of Budget in agriculture sector ::
- Nutri-Cereals Multi-stakeholders’ Mega Convention 3.0 -- 17th & 18th September 2021 ::
- ICAR-IIMR celebrates seventh International Day of Yoga (IDY 2021) on 21st June 2021 ::
- India is celebrating ‘Azadi Ka Amrut Mahotsav’. ICAR has taken up ’75 lecture series’. The scientists, students or other interested audience may click this link to follow URL for joining any lecture ::
- Advertisement no 01/2019 for filling up the post of Assistant may be treated as cancelled due to administrative reasons ::
- Kharif Agro Advisory ::
- First Dr NGP Rao Memorial Life time Achievement Award Ceremony Video link of 5th September, 2021 ::
- Invitation for First Dr NGP Rao Memorial Life time Achievement Award Ceremony on 5th September, 2021 (Sunday) at 11 AM ::
- हिंदी चेतना मास
- International Conference on Finger Millet 2022, January 19-22, 2022, UAS Bangalore
Dr. Anuradha Narala
Discipline: Agricultural Economics | Designation: Scientist | At IIMR Since: 25th November, 2019
|Degree||Institute / University||Year of completion||Subject(s) with major field|
|Ph D||Anand Agricultural University, Anand, Gujarat||2010||Agricultural Economics|
|M.Sc. (Ag)||Anand Agricultural University, Anand, Gujarat||2006||Agricultural Economics|
|B.Sc. (Ag)||Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University, Bapatla College, Bapatla, Andhra Pradesh||2003||Agricultural Sciences|
Employment Record & Experience (Starting from the present position)
|Designation||Organization||Institution & place of posting||Period
|Scientist||ICAR||Indian Institute of Millets Research, Hyderabad||25 November 2019-till date|
|Scientist||ICAR||Central Institute for Cotton Research, Nagpur, Maharashtra||17-09-2010 to 24-11-2019||9 years 1 month|
- Database of Millets
Recent major contributions:
- Cotton Price Forecasting models
- Socio-Economic impact analysis of cotton production
- Gender related analysis
Recent awards and recognitions:
Current collaborative activities:
Impact analysis and price forecasting models.
Recent most significant publications:
- Anuradha Narala and Usha rani (2019) Gender issues : Women in cotton Farming in Vidarbha region of Maharashtra, Indian Journal of Extension Education(Accepted)
- Isabella Agarwal and Anuradha Narala (2019): Comparing predictive accuracy through price forecasting models in cotton, Journal of Cotton Research Development,34(1):146-157.
- A.R.Reddy, D. Blaise,and Anuradha N.(2018): Cost escalation in cotton cultivation: An Analysis. Economic Affairs, Vol 63, No.4, pp. 833-838.
- A.Ravindra Raju, N.Anuradha, Rachana Deshmukh and Shilpa Babar, (2018). Participatory evaluation of technologies for improving the profitability of Bt hybrids cotton based cropping systems in calcareous soils: Journal of Cotton.Res.Dev, 32(2)218-225.
- A.R. Reddy, M.V.Venugopal, Isabella Aggarwal and Anuradha Narala, (2016), IS MSP relevant for cotton farmers in India; Cotton research Journal, Vol.7, no.2.
- Narala Anuradha, Pantwane P, Meshram M ans Suke R, “India’s Cotton Trade : An Overview’’(2016), International Journal of Life Sciences, An International Peer Reviewed Open Access Journal : Special issue A6 ; February 2016 ; A-47.
- Meshram Jayant H, Narala A, Kharche R, Rodge C, Pantawane P, Suke R, Meshram M and Kranthi KR (2016), “Role of Technology Mission on Cotton (TMC) in enhancing cotton productivity’’, International Journal of Life Sciences, An International Peer Reviewed Open Access Journal : Special issue A6 ; February 2016 ; A- 23.
- Pantwane Pranali T, Narala A, Raju AR, Meshram MP and Suke R (2016), “Trends of Minimum Support Price for Cotton’’, International Journal of Life Sciences, An International Peer Reviewed Open Access Journal : Special issue A6 ; February 2016 ; A- 19.
- Anuradha Narala, 2018, Insight on profitability of cotton farming-Post Bt era, Cotton Statistics&News, Cotton association of India, N0-33, 13th November.
- Anuradha Narala, 2019, Cotton Trade of India, A breif time series analysis, Cotton Statistics&News, Cotton association of India, N0-9, 2019. Conference papers
- A R Reddy, M V Venugopalan, Isabella Aggarwal and Anuradha Narala. 2017. Is MSP relevant for cotton farmers in India, 7th Asian Cotton Research and Development Network Meeting, 15-17 September 2017, Nagpur, India.
Other professional activities
- Member of Indian Society of Cotton Improvement (ISCI)
- Member, Society for Millet Research, Hyderabad