- All India Coordinated Research Project on Sorghum, ICAR-IIMR, Hyderabad bagged the prestigious "Chaudhary Devi Lal Outstanding All India Coordinated Research Project Award 2019" during ICARs 92nd Foundation Day celebrations held on 16 July, 2020.
- The exam pattern, mode and syllabus of the Assistant Examination will be uploaded in website as and when it is decided by ICAR, New Delhi ::
- Kharif Agro Advisory
Dr. Swarna Ronanki
Discipline: Agronomy | Designation: Scientist | At IIMR Since: 2016
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Mobile: 9492782037Profile video Click here
|Degree||Institute / University||Year of completion||Subject(s) with major field|
|PhD||Indian Agriculture Research Institute, New Delhi||2016||Agronomy (Conservation agriculture & Nutrient management)|
|M Sc (Ag)||Acharya N G Ranga Agricultural University||2013||Agronomy (Crop simulation modeling & Nutrient management)|
|B Sc (Ag)||Acharya N G Ranga Agricultural University||2011||Agriculture|
Employment Record & Experience (Starting from the present position)
|Designation||Organization||Institution & place of posting||Period
|Scientist||ICAR||ICAR-Indian Institute of Millets Research, Hyderabad||Oct 2016 to till date|
|ICAR||ICAR-National Academy of Agricultural Research Management||July 5, 2016 to Oct 5 2016 (FOCARS-104)||3 months|
- Improving the productivity of rabi sorghum across the major rabi sorghum tracts of India
- Development of millet crop production technology for improved resource use efficiency.
Recent 3 major contributions:
Recent awards and recognitions:
- Received doctoral degree from Indian Agricultural Reseach Institute on February 10th 2017.
- Received National Fellowship for other backward classes ( NFOBC) granted by UGC during PhD programme.
- Received three gold medals from ANGRAU in 2011 for outstanding academic performance during Bsc (Ag).
Current collaborative activities:
Recent most significant publications:
- Swarna, R. and Behera, U.K. 2019. Effect of conservation agricultural practices and nitrogen management on soil properties. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 89 (7): 1185–1189
- Swarna, R., Behera, U.K., Shivay, Y.S., Pandey, R.N., Naresh Kumar, S. and Pandey R. 2018. Effect of conservation agricultural practices and nitrogen management on growth, physiological indices, yield and nutrient uptake of soybean (Glycine max). Indian Journal of Agronomy 63 (1): 82 – 86
- Jarolimek, J., Pavlik, J., Kholova, J. and Swarna R. 2019. Data preprocessing for agricultural simulations. Agris on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, 11(1): 49-53
- Swarna, R. and Behera, U.K. 2018. Effect of Tillage, Crop Residues and Nitrogen Management Practices on Growth Performance and Soil Microbial Parameters in Wheat. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences7(1): 845-858.
- Swarna, R. Leela Rani, P., Madhavi, A., Sreenivas, G. and Raji Reddy, D. 2017. Dry Matter Accumulation, Partitioning and Nitrogen Uptake of Transplanted Rice under Varied Plant Densities and Nitrogen Levels. Chemical Science Review and Letters. 6(23): 1975-1979
Other professional activities:
- Life member, Society for Millets Research, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Life member, Indian Society of Agronomy, New Delhi, India