- All India Coordinated Research Project on Sorghum, ICAR-IIMR, Hyderabad bagged the prestigious "Chaudhary Devi Lal Outstanding All India Coordinated Research Project Award 2019" during ICARs 92nd Foundation Day celebrations held on 16 July, 2020 ::
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi addresses webinar on implementation of Budget in agriculture sector ::
- ICAR-Indian Institute of Millets Research, Hyderabad is conducting All India Coordinated Research Group Meetings on Sorghum and Small Millets crops from 28 to 29 April 2022 ::
- India is celebrating ‘Azadi Ka Amrut Mahotsav’. ICAR has taken up ’75 lecture series’. The scientists, students or other interested audience may click this link to follow URL for joining any lecture ::
- Advertisement no 01/2019 for filling up the post of Assistant may be treated as cancelled due to administrative reasons ::
- Kharif Agro Advisory ::
- First Dr NGP Rao Memorial Life time Achievement Award Ceremony Video link of 5th September, 2021 ::
Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy of data on this web site. However these need to be verified by and supplemented with documents issued finally by the concerned authorities. Indian Institute of Millets Research will not be responsible for any decision or claim that is based on the basis of displayed data. In no event will IIMR be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website.
Links to other websites that have been included on this website are provided for public convenience only. IIMR is not responsible for the contents or reliability of linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the view expressed within them. We cannot guarantee the availability of such linked pages at all times.